Davidson & Company LLP’s Private Entity Group works alongside our tax group to provide a wide range of private client accounting services to individuals and enterprises of all sizes. We recognize that every client has complex financial needs; let us help you to meet all your specific requirements.
What sets Davidson & Company LLP apart is the personalized approach that we take towards your business; we have the knowledge and resources that are necessary to reach all your business’ goals. Our network includes bankers, lawyers, and Nexia International firms to support your growth.
Davidson & Company’s Private Entity Group has experience with a variety of industries; some of our specializations include:
- Real Estate;
- Manufacturing and Processing;
- Investment; and
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE
- Performing audit and review engagements for private business of all sizes
- Conducting special purpose examination procedures on trust accounts as required by regulatory agencies such as the B.C. Law Society or Real Estate Council of British Columbia
- Special projects such as reviewing and evaluating a business’ procedures and internal controls to identify weaknesses and suggest improved procedures
- Preparing Notice to Reader Statements
- Performing ES Audits as required by the Ministry of Education
YOUR SITUATION IS UNIQUE. WE STRIVE TO DELIVER A CREDIBLE AND OBJECTIVE CONCLUSION THAT DECISION MAKERS CAN RELY ON.
DAVIDSON & COMPANY LLP
- Preparing corporate and personal income tax returns that optimize the tax credits and deductions permitted under the Canadian Income Tax Act
- Develop and implement tax planning strategies to help our clients receive the income they need from their businesses
- Filing required government tax forms such as: GST returns, T4s and T5s
- Advise on the structuring of transactions to ensure the most efficient tax implementation
- Reviewing the work performed by our clients’ bookkeepers and accounting staff in order to prepare financial statements in accordance with Canadian Accounting Standards for Private Entities. These are the financial statements typically required under the terms of our clients’ borrowing agreements with their financial institutions
- Providing small business owners with financial statements so that they have the information they need to make key business decisions