Mai started her career with Davidson & Company in 2017 and received her CPA designation in 2021. In her time working here, Mai found her passion in assisting Canadian and USA corporations and individuals with navigating their U.S. tax compliance requirements.
Mai brings value to clients by providing services related to:
- Application of Canada-U.S. tax treaty
- Foreign tax credits
- Investment in U.S. real property
- International employment mobility
- Taxpayers’ transitions between Canada and the U.S.
- Repatriation / Citizenship renunciation / Exit tax
- Tax residency conflicts and solutions
- Delinquent filings for businesses and individuals
When idle, Mai volunteers her time to take care of rescued animals from local shelters or hone her baking skills crafting delicious artisan bread and desserts.